It’s easy to get a lawsuit loan in El Paso, TX if you reach out to a dedicated and accomplished service provider such as Direct Legal Funding. All you have to do is complete the online application form or call them on the listed number. The specialists from the company will contact you quickly and provide you with the necessary guidance.
The entire process right from application to submission of documents may only take about five minutes. Upon receipt of the documents from your lawyer, Direct Legal Funding could process your lawsuit loan approval in 24 hours.
Here are the three simple steps to apply for a lawsuit loan in El Paso, TX:
- Make an application without any credit check
- Discuss your injury claim with your lawyer
- Once the loan is approved, Direct Legal Funding will immediately send you funds (you will usually receive them within 24 hours)
Direct Legal Funding will send you as well as your lawyer a DocuSign contract of agreement for execution. After that, they will wire transfer the funds, send you an overnight check, or even pay via Western Union – depending on your preference.
How to qualify for lawsuit loans in El Paso, TX?
Lawsuit loans have different qualification criteria depending on the kind of case you have and the policies and procedures of the lender. Most of the leading and trusted lenders in El Paso, TX will follow certain universal criteria for selecting the cases that meet the necessary requirements.
Common factors for the assessment of qualifications include:
- The plaintiff has to have a lawyer.
- The kind of lawsuit needs to match the lawsuits acceptable by the lawsuit loan company. Some organizations only focus on personal injury lawsuits, while other organizations also accept other kinds of cases.
- The plaintiff needs to have a reasonably strong case. Lawsuit loan companies tend to approve applications where more evidence supports the plaintiff’s case for compensation.
Upon your meeting qualification criteria, the lawsuit loan company decides on the loan amount. The amount of the lawsuit loan in El Paso, TX will depend on your personal needs as well as how much settlement might be expected. Make sure to talk to a committed lawsuit loan provider such as Direct Legal Funding in El Paso, TX in order to know which qualifications are needed in your case.
Lawsuit funding regulations, ethics opinions, and laws in Texas
There are no direct laws related to lawsuit loans within Texas. The common law in Texas allows the disbursement of lawsuit loans. Stemming from this, the state does not categorize these as loans. Any communication with a lawsuit loan company is protected under lawyer work-product.
Texas remains one of the few states where an attorney can provide a client with a financial advance to sustain their living expenses. Direct Legal Funding is a leading lawsuit loan provider offering settlement funding to the residents of El Paso and communities throughout Texas.
Case laws for legal funding in Texas
In the case titled Haskell vs. Anglo-Dutch Petroleum Intern, it was found that equity sales and purchases in a legal case are different from the loans based on contingent repayment (lawsuit loans). Most modern lending agreements in lawsuit loans are non-recourse and they are not technically classified as loans in El Paso, TX.
Can an attorney give money to a client in El Paso, TX?
According to the rules of the Texas Bar Association, an attorney can sufficiently cover medical and living expenses for the client. In addition, they may advance or cover litigation expenses.
Statistics of car accidents in El Paso
In 2021, there were 25,630 car accidents and collisions in the El Paso area. This is a steep climb compared to 20,691 collisions in 2020, representing a jump of 23.9% in just one year. Crash report data reveals the following to be some of the most common causes of auto accidents:
- Lack of speed control: 2,701 auto accidents
- Inattention of driver: 1,516 auto accidents
- Not yielding right of way when turning left: 655 auto accidents
- Changing lanes when it was unsafe: 647 auto accidents
- Failure to yield right during a stop sign: 379 auto accidents
- Backup without any safety: 352 auto accidents
- Failure in yielding right of way during a private drive: 294 auto accidents
- Not paying attention to stop light or sign: 253 auto accidents
- Drunk driving: 251 auto accidents
Types of cases eligible for lawsuit loans in El Paso, Texas
Car accidents represent the most common kind of personal injury cases in El Paso, TX. To receive a judgment against the defendant and win the case, there should be certain proofs as follows:
- Another person caused the injuries and the car accident
- This person did so through reckless behavior
- The injuries were from the car accident in question
Premise liability or slip and fall accidents
This is another common kind of personal injury case in El Paso. Landlords are legally bound to keep the premises free of any hazardous materials so that persons on the property do not receive any injury.
Medical negligence injuries
This is also categorized under a personal injury claim. This happens when a healthcare professional or doctor does not provide the correct medical care, and injury or harm falls on the patient.
These have a larger sum of funding compared to other kinds of cases. This is because of how often such serious injuries occur, and that defendants often already have large liability insurance coverage.
Choose Direct Legal Funding for lawsuit loans in El Paso, TX
When you make a lawsuit loan application with Direct Legal Funding, you are dealing with a team of specialists who are committed to getting your work done efficiently. Our processes are streamlined and simple. Whether you call us or contact us through our online form, our representatives will assist you in the best possible manner.
Choose us because of:
- Our professional representatives who understand your requirements
- Our dedicated team of experienced underwriters
- Our efficient, attentive, and knowledgeable staff
- Our highly competitive low-interest rates
- Years of expertise and knowledge
- Large network comprising funders
- Our guidance about all the paperwork
- Expertise in handling attorney and client relationships
If you are seeking a personal injury lawsuit loan in El Paso, Texas, contact us today. Once you apply, we take care of all the legwork after that. Our underwriting team encompasses the most qualified lawyers who have thorough legal knowledge and experience in various states in the US.
We provide funding for many different kinds of cases. Our team also works with you to customize your lawsuit loan according to your unique requirements. Apply now through our online form or call us at 866-941-5588.