lowest rates

loans within 24 hours

no monthly payment

no credit check

You may be wondering why you are having trouble finding a lawsuit funding company that provides lawsuit advances in the state of Maryland.

Direct Legal funding is now providing lawsuit loans in Maryland despite the harsh rule known as Contributory Negligence.

This rule means that if you are just 1% at fault in your accident, you do not have to be compensated by the other driver that was  99% at  fault. Many believe this is entirely unfair; however, this is the law in the state of Maryland.

What Are A Few Things You Need To Know Before You Apply For This Lawsuit Loan?

Direct Legal funding has decided to provide lawsuit funding in the state of Maryland despite this harsh law.

If you were a victim of a personal injury due to the 100% percent fault of another driver, Direct Legal Funding can provide lawsuit funding to you.

These are a few things you may need to be approved:

  • Police report or crash report
  • Medicals Records confirming your injury in the accident
  • Insurance information of the defendant.
  • Estimate of the outstanding medicals liens on your case

Importance of Having Uninsured and Underinsured Coverage

If you or your attorney can provide some or all of this information, Direct Legal Funding offers you lawsuit funding before the case resolution.

What Should You Choose Direct Legal Funding For Your Lawsuit Needs?

Our application process is free, and there is no risk to you. If you do not win your case, you owe us nothing!

Direct Legal Funding offers lawsuit advances on other types of cases as well, not just Car Accidents.

Whatever type of personal injury you suffered, whether it’s a Medical Malpractice or Slip and Fall, Direct Legal Funding will consider providing you the money you need.

You can get started with the lawsuit approval process by filling out our online application.

Are you having doubts? Don’t hesitate at all, and just get in touch with us right away at (866) 941-5588!

Apply For Car Accident Lawsuit Loans Today!